I need an authorized PCOM seal to take the COMLEX test. Where do I go to get the seal?

Paperwork for the COMLEX test requires a student get the PCOM seal at the Registrar's Office.  The Registrar has an office on each PCOM Campus.  Visit the following website for further information.



  • Last Updated Nov 29, 2022
  • Views 9
  • Answered By Barbara Wood

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0