Q. What is the library doing to protect patrons during COVID-19?
Currently, the PCOM Libraries are closed to the public, however, there are plans to have multiple safe guards in place when it re-opens:
- We request that masks be worn at all times and patrons observe social distancing when inside the library.
- There will be multiple sanitizing stations throughout the library.
- There will be plastic barriers at the circulation desk and between the individual study stations.
- The doors and floors will provide directional guidance to help with the flow of traffic.
- Patrons can request contactless pickup of library materials. Select a campus to schedule a time - PA Location, GA Location, SGA Location.
- Items checked out via contactless pickup will be quarantined for three days upon return before available for checkout again.
- Patrons will be able to reserve study spaces and seats upon re-opening.
Was this helpful? 0 0